Freitag, 9. April 2021

Disagree actually. Worst nightmare I've ever had was where I was originally happy and in love with the person I love...but then, out of nowhere, the person started to push me away... and every time I kept coming back to them, they kept shoving me away, unhappily and unloving... I woke up crying.

Disagree actually. Worst nightmare I've ever had was where I was originally happy and in love with the person I love...but then, out of nowhere, the person started to push me away... and every time I kept coming back to them, they kept shoving me away, unhappily and unloving... I woke up crying.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Disagree actually. Worst nightmare I've ever had was where I was originally happy and in love with the person I love...but then, out of nowhere, the person started to push me away... and every time I kept coming back to them, they kept shoving me away, unhappily and unloving... I woke up crying.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen