Samstag, 21. November 2020

Besides the “chia pet” I had as a kid, about the only thing I’ve ever heard chia seeds used for was as an egg substitute. Whether you have egg allergies or are just leery of using raw eggs in your recipes, chia seeds are an excellent substitute. But that’s only the tip of the chia …

Besides the “chia pet” I had as a kid, about the only thing I’ve ever heard chia seeds used for was as an egg substitute. Whether you have egg allergies or are just leery of using raw eggs in your recipes, chia seeds are an excellent substitute. But that’s only the tip of the chia …

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Besides the “chia pet” I had as a kid, about the only thing I’ve ever heard chia seeds used for was as an egg substitute. Whether you have egg allergies or are just leery of using raw eggs in your recipes, chia seeds are an excellent substitute. But that’s only the tip of the chia …

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen