Montag, 29. November 2021

Paleo Fig Honey Jam: I love making jam! OMG and this one is Paleo! It's perfect for the paleo diet. This is refined sugar free and gluten free but still sweet and tons of fig flavor. I can eat this out of the jar all the time. Love this paleo fig honey jam! Pining for later!

Paleo Fig Honey Jam: I love making jam! OMG and this one is Paleo! It's perfect for the paleo diet. This is refined sugar free and gluten free but still sweet and tons of fig flavor. I can eat this out of the jar all the time. Love this paleo fig honey jam! Pining for later!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Paleo Fig Honey Jam: I love making jam! OMG and this one is Paleo! It's perfect for the paleo diet. This is refined sugar free and gluten free but still sweet and tons of fig flavor. I can eat this out of the jar all the time. Love this paleo fig honey jam! Pining for later!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen