Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021

I’m here to tell you that as someone who’s struggled with their weight since childhood, losing 40 pounds in 4 months is hard, and there were many times that my dedication faltered, but the satisfaction gained after stepping on the scale and seeing those pounds disappear, made the pain I endured worth it. In middle school, at my heaviest, I weighed over 300 miserable pounds, then during high school I buckled down and managed to lose over 100 pounds!

I’m here to tell you that as someone who’s struggled with their weight since childhood, losing 40 pounds in 4 months is hard, and there were many times that my dedication faltered, but the satisfaction gained after stepping on the scale and seeing those pounds disappear, made the pain I endured worth it. In middle school, at my heaviest, I weighed over 300 miserable pounds, then during high school I buckled down and managed to lose over 100 pounds!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I’m here to tell you that as someone who’s struggled with their weight since childhood, losing 40 pounds in 4 months is hard, and there were many times that my dedication faltered, but the satisfaction gained after stepping on the scale and seeing those pounds disappear, made the pain I endured worth it. In middle school, at my heaviest, I weighed over 300 miserable pounds, then during high school I buckled down and managed to lose over 100 pounds!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen