Samstag, 19. September 2020

I girl I know posted this on facebook "curvy girls are better; bones are for dogs, meat is for men." Honestly, not every girl who has hip bones showing is forcing herself to be skinny. Some people naturally have a fast metabolism. A lot of girls are born without too much meat on their bodies. Other girls exercise and play a lot of sports. Some girls are happy with their bodies that way. It's their body, they can be skinny if they want, just like other girls don't do anything about their body....

I girl I know posted this on facebook "curvy girls are better; bones are for dogs, meat is for men." Honestly, not every girl who has hip bones showing is forcing herself to be skinny. Some people naturally have a fast metabolism. A lot of girls are born without too much meat on their bodies. Other girls exercise and play a lot of sports. Some girls are happy with their bodies that way. It's their body, they can be skinny if they want, just like other girls don't do anything about their body....

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I girl I know posted this on facebook

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen