Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020

I am sitting in my apartment hours before dawn drinking coffee, just smoked my last cigarette the buzz of the nicotine is complementing my high nicely - intensifying adding speed to the gently lull of relaxation and I am thinking... Thinking... Thinking... #empathy #feelings #high

I am sitting in my apartment hours before dawn drinking coffee, just smoked my last cigarette the buzz of the nicotine is complementing my high nicely - intensifying adding speed to the gently lull of relaxation and I am thinking... Thinking... Thinking... #empathy #feelings #high

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

I am sitting in my apartment hours before dawn drinking coffee, just smoked my last cigarette the buzz of the nicotine is complementing my high nicely - intensifying adding speed to the gently lull of relaxation and I am thinking... Thinking... Thinking... #empathy #feelings #high

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen