Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021

Peanut Butter Frosting - this uses palm shortening in place of butter because of diary issues, so I don't see why you can't use butter instead if you have no problem with dairy. I don't have the shortening, so I will be using butter.

Peanut Butter Frosting - this uses palm shortening in place of butter because of diary issues, so I don't see why you can't use butter instead if you have no problem with dairy. I don't have the shortening, so I will be using butter.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Peanut Butter Frosting - this uses palm shortening in place of butter because of diary issues, so I don't see why you can't use butter instead if you have no problem with dairy. I don't have the shortening, so I will be using butter.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen