Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021

Since taking my health more seriously and going Paleo and AIP, I haven't been back to a pho restaurant... mostly for fear of nightshades. Seeing as it's such a fun date night type experience, and delicious meal, I decided to recreate this favorite with Paleo Instant Pot Beef Pho that's also AIP and Whole30 compliant.

Since taking my health more seriously and going Paleo and AIP, I haven't been back to a pho restaurant... mostly for fear of nightshades. Seeing as it's such a fun date night type experience, and delicious meal, I decided to recreate this favorite with Paleo Instant Pot Beef Pho that's also AIP and Whole30 compliant.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Since taking my health more seriously and going Paleo and AIP, I haven't been back to a pho restaurant... mostly for fear of nightshades. Seeing as it's such a fun date night type experience, and delicious meal, I decided to recreate this favorite with Paleo Instant Pot Beef Pho that's also AIP and Whole30 compliant.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen