Freitag, 26. Februar 2021

Wax Paper Transfer Tutorial I have been playing around with a lot of mediums lately, one being iron on transfers.  I had bought some the other day, but they are pretty expensive if you only make one item per sheet.  So I thought I would try an alternative.  The only thing I had around was wax paper, so I gave it a try and it worked GREAT

Wax Paper Transfer Tutorial I have been playing around with a lot of mediums lately, one being iron on transfers.  I had bought some the other day, but they are pretty expensive if you only make one item per sheet.  So I thought I would try an alternative.  The only thing I had around was wax paper, so I gave it a try and it worked GREAT

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Wax Paper Transfer Tutorial I have been playing around with a lot of mediums lately, one being iron on transfers.  I had bought some the other day, but they are pretty expensive if you only make one item per sheet.  So I thought I would try an alternative.  The only thing I had around was wax paper, so I gave it a try and it worked GREAT

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen