Freitag, 30. April 2021

"Seek devotion from a man like you receive from your dog". Quote I saw today. Post divorce, my sweet dog Bailey has filled my heart and life instead of a man for the past two years. It isn't conventional or for everyone but I needed this "man free" time with my kids, family, friends and sweet rescue dog to grow and appreciate the small things in life that make you smile.

"Seek devotion from a man like you receive from your dog". Quote I saw today. Post divorce, my sweet dog Bailey has filled my heart and life instead of a man for the past two years. It isn't conventional or for everyone but I needed this "man free" time with my kids, family, friends and sweet rescue dog to grow and appreciate the small things in life that make you smile.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen